Hello all. In this post, we are going to look at a hidden ability that i discovered hidden deep within the iPod Touch 2.0 Firmware. “And what may this feature be?” you ask. The answer is screenshots!
Yes, it so seems that the latest software update allows the iPod Touch to capture screenshots as well. I discovered this by accident when I tried to “force quit” a lagging application. So yes, I won’t hold this back any longer. Here is the step.
- In any screen, hold down the Home Button. Do not let go at all!
- While keeping the Home Button held, go on to tap the Sleep/Wake button
- This will induce a flashing effect on your iPod Touch’s screen. This means your screenshot was successfully “grabbed”
- Go to the Photos Application and navigate to Saved Images. You will find your shots there.
- This folder is also the place where saved photos from MobileMe and Emails will go.